WCF in numbers
WCF VI is open to pro-family and pro-life leaders and activists from all around the world, from 16 to 99 years old.
- It is a meeting point for people from all around the world, where they can network with people and organizations with their same objectives and values, as well as a place to share knowledge and experience.
- The average age of the participants is 35 years old.
- The current record of participants is Warsaw, with more than 3,900 people from all around the world attending.
- It is soon to make an accurate estimation of participants figures, however, the Local Organization Committee expects more than 2,500 people, 40% of which would come from Spain, 20% from nearby Western Europe and 40% from Eastern Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Australia.
- We count with a special participation of people from Latin American countries.
- More than 200 hotel rooms will be blocked close to the Congress Centre.
- We will have more than 50 volunteers working full-time during the congress, responsible of attending the participants, the press and logistics, able to use at least two languages.
Social Media will play a very important role in WCF VI before, during and after the Congress, with a page in Facebook, and a profile in Twitter.