Your organization can become a Sponsor of the WCF VI and receive maximum exposure. PLEASE, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT SPONSORSHIP.
Listed as Co-convener. Branding and Logo. Conference program. Website
All printed materials/books/pamphlets before, during and after Congress
Posters and signage
All stage backdrops in Plenary and in breakouts
Exhibit, special and bigger section and best placement
Small planning group (based on timing)
Speaker in Plenary (either keynote or respondent)
Executive Committee, along with Howard Center and HazteOir.org
Special VIP registration (5)
Sponsor of special reception/VIP dinner/coffee break
VIP access, special area and seating.
Media preference. Interviews. Participation on all Congress press conferences.
Your group will be listed as a Sponsor ON all material, printed and digital, related to the conference including:
- All printed material (including but not limited to conference program, posters, press releases, reports, post-
conference books and pamphlets)
- All digital presentations including but not limited to websites, e-mails, Facebook, Twitter and all other digital
Your 3×3 m2 exhibit will be placed in a special area and will therefore receive the best placement on the exhibit floor, closest to the conference call, with the best chance for foot traffic.
Your organization will receive 3 VIP registrations to the Congress, which will give you special access, seating, and a VIP area, plus a 30% discount on registration fees for all members of your organization.
Your chief executive or other senior executive will be invited as a speaker at all press conferences and press interviews at the World Congress Madrid.
Your group will be listed as a Co-Sponsor on all digital presentations including but not limited to websites, e-mails, Facebook, Twitter and all other digital sources.
You will have a 3×2 m2 exhibit booth, free of charge, on the exhibit floor, close to the Conference call.
Your organization will receive 2 VIP registrations to the Congress, which will give you special access, seating, and a VIP area, plus a 10% discount on registration fees for all members of your organization.
VIAJES EL CORTE INGLES, S.A.
Secretaría Técnica del Congreso:
Tel: +34 91 204 26 00 – Fax: +34 91 547 88 87
Here the complete information can be downloaded: WCF Madrid 2012 General information.
THE WCF Madrid 2012 at-a-glance
- The World’s largest gathering of Pro-Family leaders, scholars and activists
- Open to all, from 16 to 99 years old
- Participation of the world’s main Pro-Family experts
- More than 2,500 participants are expected from six continents
- 500 hotel rooms reserved close to the Palace of Congresses
- Parliamentary Forum
- Academic Seminar
- Youth Area
- Networking Area
- Exhibition area: Over 40 stands for companies and associations
- Youth Meeting
- Opening Concert Ceremony
- Family Testimonies
- Religious Services
- Official presentation of the EMF Milán 2012
- Final Family Celebration